1) Happy Easter to all parishioners. May the Risen Lord Jesus Christ bless you all.
2) Easter Sunday, 4/4/ 2021 between 10:30 AM to 11AM, Young Families Group and CCD will host a celebration program for our kids and families, including Egg Hunt (for kids<7years old) Scavenger Hunt (for kids >7 years old) and photo booth. Please come and join us with your family and friends.
3) Lenten Food Drive/Donation ends today, thank you all for your generous donations.
4) Mary Help of Christians building, and the basketball court are now a construction site. For your safety, please do not enter.
5) According to the instructions given by the Archdiocese, determine by the pastor, Mass can be celebrated indoor/outdoors. All mass attendees must always wear face masks and maintain 6’ social distance. Parishioners who would like to attend Mass in-person, please continue to register.
6) Lenten Food Drive/Donation for the Poor The three pillars during Lent are prayer, fasting and almsgiving. Through prayer we develop an intimate relationship with God. We are so grateful for the blessings God has bestowed upon us that it is our duty to give to those less fortunate than us. On Holy Thursday, the tradition of the priest imitating Jesus washing feet for the twelve apostles is to follow Jesus’ teaching to love and serve one another. During this pandemic time, the practice of washing feet will be omitted. In its place, gifts for the poor may be collected as a sign of fraternal charity. Our church will have a Food Drive for the poor. Please bring in non-perishable food (canned or dry) on Palm Sunday or in Holy Week including Easter Sunday. If you are not going to be at St. Bridget for services, you are welcome to make a donation by check, Pay Pal. Please specify that this donation is for “Lenten Almsgiving”. The monetary and food donation will be delivered to St. Mary’s Church. Thank you!
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to be able to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Since the Sunday Mass has been suspended, we would appreciate anything that you can continue to do for your parish. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Via PayPal: Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: email@example.com. For those not familiar with PayPal, click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay: Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Phone: 323 222 5518. Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
4) 聖母進教之佑樓和籃球場現在是建築地盤。為你的安全, 請不要進入。
四旬期的三大克己奉獻是祈禱，齋戒和施捨。我們以祈禱與天主建立親密的關係。感謝天父賦予我們的祝福，我們有責任向需要的兄弟姊妹伸出援助。在聖週四，神父遵從耶穌彼此相愛，互相服務的教誨，模仿為十二宗徒洗腳的傳統。在此疫情期間，不適宜執行此洗腳的禮儀。為表示我們對兄弟姊妹之愛心，本堂呼籲教友捐贈罐頭或乾糧給窮苦大眾。請在基督苦難主日(聖枝主日) 及聖週內(包括耶稣復活主日) 帶到本堂。如果您不打算在本堂參加彌撒，歡迎您通過支票，Pay Pal捐款。請標明該項捐款”為四旬期助貧捐獻”收集款項
地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬號是: firstname.lastname@example.org. 不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. 電話: 323 222 5518 即可。 這個 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩