1) Together In Mission: The goal assigned for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $12,804. We need your support in this endeavor. Please drop off your donation in specially marked collection box at church or make donation via mail, PayPal, Bill Pay (see instructions in bulletin).
2) Fr. John Lam and Fr. Peter Pong thank you for your Lunar New Year greeting and lucky money. Thanks be to all who organized our Lunar New Year Greeting. Without seeing each other face to face, we are still able to express our New Year greeting by Zoom.
3) On the 3rd Friday of every month, Fr. Peter Pong will be leading Lectio Divina for us at 8:00pm. All are welcome to join! Next meeting on 2/18/2022.
4) The 2021 CCALA and St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church donation receipts were distributed at church on 1/30/22. Undistributed receipts were mailed out on 1/31/22. If you have not received yours, please contact Maggie Tsui or the church office (323 222 5518).
5) February 15 is Lantern Festival, wish you all Happy Festival.
6) On Saturday February 19, Fr. John Lam will go to San Diego to officiate the Funeral of Li Leung (Joseph Li’s father).
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Due to COVID-19, attendance at Mass has been greatly reduced, we would appreciate your continuous support. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation
can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St.
Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay:
Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.Phone:323 222 5518.Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的指定籌募目標為$12,804。希望各位教友鼎力支持。 請將捐款投入教堂專用奉獻箱, 或用支票, PayPal, Bill Pay 等方法 (請參考堂區通訊內的指引) 將捐款寄到本堂。
4) 2021 堂區及協會的捐献收據已在1/30/22發放給到教堂的教友。 未有收到收據的, 我們己已在1/31/22寄出, 請留意郵件。 如還未收到, 請和Maggie Tsui 或教堂辦公室 (323 222 5518) 聯絡。
6) 二月十九日(星期六) 林神父將前往聖地牙歌主持李健強父親李良的喪禮。
地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬是: email@example.com..不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church“ 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐 獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.電話:323 222 5518 即可。 這 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩
Saints of this week
1) 2/14 (Mon): SS Cyril & Methodius
1) 2月14日(星期一): 聖濟利祿隱修士及