1) The Parish Pastoral Council meeting will be held at 3pm today Sunday May15, 2022. (Zoom Meeting ID: 820 6862 2204 Passcode: 986045)
2) Congratulations to Jasmine Kwok and Julian Chow who received their First Holy Communion today! May the love of Jesus be with them always. May His precious body and blood nourish their soul and strengthen their faith to live a Christian life fill with love. Please continue to keep Jasmine, Julian and their families in your prayers and thanksgiving!
3) To-day (May 15th) Hong Kong De La Salle Association will celebrate the Feast of De La Salle Feast . Please let us pray with them to St. De La Salle to bless us.
4) Next Sunday, 5/22, is the last day of 2021-2022 Religious Education Program. It’s time to celebration a fruitful year of growth in love and faith for God. Lunch and games will be provided after English Mass for families to enjoy a good time with one another and kick off our summer vacation!
5) Together In Mission: The goal assigned for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $12,804.00. As of 5/08/22, we have collected $12,804.00 totally complete our goal. Thanks for your support in this endeavor.
6) On the third Friday of every month, the “Lectio Divina” led by Fr. Peter Pong meets again via Zoom! Welcome everyone to join us on the 20th, next Friday.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Due to COVID-19, attendance at Mass has been greatly reduced, we would appreciate your continuous support. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: email@example.com. Or click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation
can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St.
Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay:
Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.Phone:323 222 5518.Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 今日(五月十五日)下午三時有牧民議會(Zoom Meeting ID: 820 6862 2204 Passcode: 986045)
2) 恭賀兒童道理班學生Jasmine Kwok和Julian Chow，今日在英文彌撒中初領聖體聖事！願基督的愛常與他們同在，願主基督以祂至聖的體血滋養他們的靈魂及堅強他們的信德，讓他們能渡充滿愛德的生活。請大家為Jasmine和Julian及他們的家庭感恩和祈禱。
5) 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的指定籌募目標為$12,804.00。截至 5/08/22, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $12,804.00。已完全達到目標﹐多謝各位教友鼎力支持。
地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬是: firstname.lastname@example.org..不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church“ 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐 獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.電話:323 222 5518 即可。 這 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩