1) July 4th (Monday), Independence Day is a public holiday, the church office will be closed, in case of emergency, please call Fr. John Lam: (323)382-5922.
2) July 9th (Saturday): Feast of Saints & Blessed of China, there will be Mass at 9:30am, you are all welcome.
3) Thanks for the parishioner’s support, the 2021-22 RCIA class has been completed on 6/12. The new 2022-2023 RCIA class will start in July. We would like to ask you to invite your family’s member, friends or neighbor, who do not know about God or those baptized and want to learn about the Catholic faith again, to join the RCIA class. Please contact Fr. Pong, Savio Chan, Connie Lau, David Law or Eric Li.
4) Religious Education has organized a series of Children Masses this summer during English Mass time from 6/19 to 7/31. Your families will learn so much about the beautiful meaning of the Catholic Mass and your children will have opportunities to participate in different parts of the Mass in very special ways. We look forward to seeing you and your children this summer! For more information, please contact Peter Chan or Amy Ho.
5) Parishioners who need Sunday Donation envelope with their own numbers, please contact Finance Council or Parish Office Maria Yu.
6) All young adults ages 18+ are invited to the California Chinese Catholic Living Camp (CACCLC) this Labor Day weekend, September 2-5, 2022 in Three Rivers, CA. Fr. Philip Yang, O.S.A. will lead us through the theme of “Cross Culture”. Please contact Cecilia Vong or visit cacclc.org, Facebook, and Instagram (@cacclc) for more information.
7) Legion of Mary will have an annual retreat held by Fr. Peter Pong on July 9 (Saturday) from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm. The lunch fee is $5 per person. Auxiliary members are welcome to participate. Please register with the members of the Legion of Mary.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Due to COVID-19, attendance at Mass has been greatly reduced, we would appreciate your continuous support. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: email@example.com. Or click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation
can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St.
Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay:
Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.Phone:323 222 5518.Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 七月四日(星期一)：美國國慶日﹐公眾假期﹐堂區辦事處休假一天, 如有要事, 請與林神父聯絡 (323)382-5922。
3) 感謝堂區各位教友的支持，2021-22成人慕道課程於六月十二日完成。新一屆成人慕道課程 (2022-23) 於七月份開始。現誠邀你身邊的親朋好友和左鄰右里，不論是未認識天主教信仰或是有興趣再慕道者，來參加成人慕道課程。詳情請向龐神父、 Savio Chan、Connie Lau 、David Law或 Eric Li 聯絡。
4) 本堂於今年暑假期間，由6/19起至7/31，於英文彌撒時間(11:15am)推出一系列兒童彌撒，內容包括禮儀介紹、教堂導賞、讀經員/接待員訓練，以及兒童聖詠誦唱等等，歡迎教友家庭攜同小朋友一起參加。 詳情請參閱宣傳單張或聯絡Peter Chan或Amy Ho。
5) 教友如需要有自己編號的主日捐獻信封, 請與財務組成員或堂區辦事處Maria Yu 索取。
6) 一年一度的加州華人天主教生活營 (CACCLC) 將會在 9/2 至 9/5 的勞工節長週末在Three Rivers, CA 舉行。今年的主題是「跨文化的認知」，將由 Fr. Philip Yang, O.S.A. 帶領。歡迎所有18歲以上的青年朋友與我們一起共度愉快開心的週末，加深我們的信仰生活，與主相遇。有興趣參加 CACCLC 的本堂教友青年，請直接與 Cecilia Vong 聯絡或到網站 cacclc.org 查詢。
地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬是: firstname.lastname@example.org..不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church“ 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐 獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.電話:323 222 5518 即可。 這 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩