羅省華人天主堂消息 3/20/2011 四旬期第二主日
1. 本主日第二次捐献是為日本大地震及海嘯的死難者及災民，請各教友熱力慷慨支持。為教區〝Together in Mission〞的奉献將暫停一星期。
3. 上主日為支持在加州內的生命尊嚴擋案本堂共有113人已填了表格，如教友沒有機會填表格可到http://www.cacatholic.org/ web site，在右邊click “Join The Network”即可取表格。
4. 為嚮應三月份的 ” 國家營養月”, 本堂教友, 專業營養師吴希素, 特為我們主持 “糖尿病的食療及預防” 的免費講座。時間為4月3日, 11:00 – 12:30, 在聖若瑟樓大廳. 對這個主題有興趣的教友請踴躍参加。
6. 本堂資深教友Mrs. Frieda Chen 於3月16日蒙主寵召，守靈祈禱將於星期五3月25日晚上6時至7時在本堂舉行。逾越聖祭將於星期六3月26日上午10時也在本堂舉行。請各位教友為她靈魂之安息祈禱。
7. 本堂足球隊將在St. John Bosco High School 主辦足球錦標賽，日期由三月二十七日開始。有興趣加入我們隊伍的朋友，請與隊長Joseph Koay 聯絡。
8. 堂區四旬期中文退省將於4月16日星期六舉行，由來自温哥華的何庭耀神父主講，主題是「成聖之道」。費用為$10包括午餐。如有興趣參加者請在中文彌撒後向Amy Tsang報名。
9. 本堂繼續直至4/16為本堂教友及鄰近社區低收入人仕免費報2010年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$40,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可享用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
10. 中文歌詠團和聖家會在3月27日携手合辦泰澤共融祈禱。 時間是下午一時開始，維時大約1小時。盼望能在四旬期內參與這個特別的祈禱，潔淨心靈與主相偕，為迎接復活的基督。 歡迎各位教友參與。
中文彌撤 –Eddie Choi, Jacqueline Tong & Stanley Chu
英文彌撤- Ken Dong & TFC members
本周內彌撒意向: Cynthia and Clifford Chan求恩，Monica & Carolous Lui，Henry & Paul Chan求恩。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：Mrs. Freida Chen，施鳳珍，伍尚衡，伍雷美柔，梁泉，徐國，何學誠先生，唐明，Mrs. Marganita Laura，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下亡者祈禱，望主賜予永安及永光照之：Mrs. Freida Chen，Mrs. Jean Soo Hoo，伍馬普韶，
潘老太，Joseph Wing Chew Mah，Tammy Wong，余林蘊純，Mrs. Shiu Fa Wong。
請為以下病人祈禱，求主賜他們早日康復：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan，于李惠芳，Frieda Chen，唐明。
Papal Intention for March: That the nations of Latin America may walk in fidelity to the Gospel and be bountiful in social justice and peace.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Second Sunday of Lent
1. The second collection today will be for donations for the deceased and survivors of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami, please support generously. Collection for “Together in Mission” is suspended for this week.
2. There will be a Station of the Cross (in Cantonese) every Friday at 7:30 p.m. during Lent (from March 11th through April 22nd). All parishioners are encouraged to attend.
3. Last Sunday, 113 parishioners have filled in the form to join the Catholic Legislative Network whose emphasis is on respect for the dignity of life. If you had not a chance to do so, please visit the http://www.cacatholic.org/ web site, and click on “Join the Network” on the right hand side, then follow the instructions for online registration.
4. In support of March being designated as “National Nutrition Month”, our parishioner nutritionist Hazel Ng will hold a free seminar on “Nutrition for Diabetes and its prevention.” It will be on Sunday, April 3rd from 11 to 12:30 in St. Joseph House. It will be a great opportunity for those concerned to obtain information on the subject
5. Line Dance will be suspended for this week.
6. Our long time parishioner Frieda Chen, wife of Eugene Chen, was recalled by the Lord on March 16th. Vigil will be held on Friday March 25th from 6 to 7 p.m. in this church. Requiem Mass will be held on Saturday March 26th at 10 a.m., also in this church. Please pray for the repose of her soul.
7. Our church’s soccer team will host a tournament at St. John Bosco High School, starting on March 27th. Those interested in joining the team please contact team captain Joseph Koay.
8. Our Church’s annual Cantonese retreat will be held on April 16th. It will be directed by Fr. Anthony Ho from Vancouver. Please register with Eric Li.
9. Our church is continuing its participation in VITA, which is a free income tax service for neighboring low income families, through April 16th. You can avail yourself of this service if your family income is below $40,000. Please inform your family and friends. For information or appointment, please call (323)222-5518.
10. The Chinese Choir and Holy Family Society will jointly sponsor a Taize prayer service on Sunday March 27th. It will begin at 1 p.m. and will last approximately one hour. We hope the parishioners will avail themselves of this special prayer during Lent, to cleanse their souls and become closer to the Lord, so as to welcome the risen Christ.
11. All parishioners are welcome to visit our new webpage http://www.stbridgetccc.com.