2. 本堂由即日起至4月12日逢星期六為教友及鄰近社區人仕免費申報2013年的入息稅。凡家庭總收入不超過52,000美元，便可接受此項服務。請致電 323-222-5518查詢及預約。
3. 曾專責慈幼協進會的 Jerry Bonjean神父在3月10日（星期一）早上離開人世。讓我們為他的靈魂祈禱。
4. 請支持每年一度在Rosemead聖若瑟會院舉行的慈幼家庭遊藝日抽獎劵。每張1美元。獎品為現金500美元。請在彌撒後與 Dr. Won Ng聯絡及購買抽獎劵。
會長 — Warren Lee; 副會長 — Catherine Lee; 秘書 — Victoria Huang; 財務 — Linna Chu; 活動統籌 — Paul Lee 及 Lucia Tam.
1. “Together In Mission” provides substantial financial support to 37 parishes and 56 schools in our Archdiocese. These parishes and schools provide education, ministry and a Catholic presence for tens of thousands of our sisters and brothers. The goal for our parish this year is $10,758.88. We will carry out second collections every Sunday until we achieve this goal. The theme of the campaign is “Love never fails.” (1Cor 13:8) “Together in Mission” provides an opportunity to show our concern for those served by the parishes and schools that need your financial support. Thank you for your generosity.
2. Our parish offers free tax help to people who make $52,000 or less. Assistance in preparing their 2013 tax returns will be available every Saturday from now till April 12. Please call 323-222-5518 to make reservation.
3. Father Jerry Bonjean, who was once in charge of the Salesian Cooperators, was recalled by the Lord in the morning of Monday, March 10. Let us pray for the repose of his soul.
4. Please participate in the annual St. Joseph’s Salesian Family Fiesta. Raffle tickets are now on sale for $1.00 each. The winning prize is $500. You can contact Dr. Won Ng after Mass to buy the raffle tickets.
5. We would like to make known of all the new officers of The Holy Family: President — Warren Lee; Vice President — Catherine Lee; Secretary — Victoria Huang; Treasurer — Linna Chu; and Activities Coordinators — Paul Lee and Lucia Tam.
6. There will be line dance practice today from 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. at St. Joseph House.
7. Wednesday, March 19 is the actual day of the Feast of St. Joseph, spouse of the Virgin Mary, and head of the Holy Family. Pray that the saint will bestow blessings on the Church and all its families.
8. Abstinence should be observed on Fridays during Lent. This Friday, March 21, our church will have a Station of the Cross at 7:30 p.m. in memorial of the Passion of Christ.
9. Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, March 22 at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome to attend.