- There will be NO line dance practice in SJH1 to day, but there will be CCALA officers’ meeting at 12:30 pm instead, all officers please be on time.
- There will be a “Praise and Worship” for high school age students at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, on February 7th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. The event is free but you will need to register. Please see Ken Dong or Anthony Vong for more information or read one of the flyers posted around St. Bridget.
- There will be a Chinese New Year Fair on February 22, from 12:30 – 2:00 pm. Activities include lion dance, lantern riddles, calligraphy, arts and crafts and CNY snacks tasting. Lunch can be purchased. Please invite your families and friends to come. If you would like to volunteer for this event, please contact Selina Ko.
- The St. Bridget Church Family Camp will be held in Cedar Lake Camp, Big Bear Lake during Memorial Day weekend, from Saturday May 23rd to Monday the 25th. The 3 days/2 nights camp features outdoor/water activities and family oriented programs all in a beautiful mountain settings. Cost Per Person (includes 5 meals): Adults $130, children ages 12 or under $90, ages 2-5 $50. For more information or to sign up, please contact Peter Chan, Selina Ko, Amy Ho or email SBCedarLakeFamily2015@gmail.com.
- February 6 is 1st Friday in honor of Sacred Heart, there will be Eucharistic Adoration from 6:30 pm followed by Mass at 7:30pm, you are all welcome to join.
Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 9:30 am there will be Mass in the church, you are all welcome to attend.
- Finance Council will present parish’s financial results for fiscal year ended June 30, 2014 and forecast for fiscal year ending June 30, 2015 during both Chinese and English Masses on February 15th.
- 2月7日晚上7時至9時在St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church 將為青少年及中學生舉行「Praise & Worship」音樂晚會，費用全免，如有興趣參加請與Ken Dong 或Anthony Vong 聯絡報名。
- 2月22日中午12時30分至下午2時30分我們將慶祝農曆新年，彌撒後將慶祝農曆羊年。節目包括舞獅，猜燈謎，寫揮春及其他中華文化藝術制作. 請各位教友購買午餐劵並陪伴親朋好友參加. 教友如願意協助大會做義工， 請與Salina Ko 聯絡。
- 本堂春季家庭生活營將於5/23(星期六)-5/25(星期一)(亡兵紀念日長周末)在充滿湖光山色的大熊湖Cedar Lake Camp舉行。三日兩夜的節目除了戶外及水上活動外，還有適合各家庭成員的遊戲及晚會節目，歡迎教友及非教友家庭參加。費用(包括5餐)成人$130，小童12歲以下$90，2-5歲$50。請向Peter Chan, Selina Ko 和 Amy Ho 查詢詳情及報名，或電郵 SBCedarLakeFamily2015@gmail.com。
財務委員會將於2月15日, 中, 英文彌撒中分別向各位教友闡述本堂2013 -2014 財政年度的結果, 及2014 -2015 財政年度的預算.