1. There will be NO line dance practice today.
2. Today February 15th the finance Council will present parish’s financial results for fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 and forecast for fiscal year ending June 30, 2015 during both Chinese and English Masses .
3. Together In Mission provides substantial financial support to 80 parishes and 63 schools in our Archdiocese. These parishes and schools provide education, ministry and a Catholic presence for tens of thousands of our sisters and brothers. The goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $12,300. We will carry out second collections every Sunday until we achieve this goal. The theme of the campaign is “Be imitators of me” 1 Corinthians 11. Together in Mission provides an opportunity to show our concern for those served by the parishes and schools that need your financial support. Today we begin our 2nd collection . Thank you for your generosity.
4. Holy Family will have their monthly meeting today at 12:30pm at St. Joseph House.
5. On February 22nd, Bishop Edward Clark will come to St. Bridget to celebrate Chinese New Year Mass, preside over the Ancestral Veneration and give blessings to couples celebrating their 5.10,15,20,25,30.35,40;45,50 years and above wedding anniversary. Couple wishing to participate in this event, please register with Lily Woo and Stanley Chu. Cost is $25 per couple including lunch with Bishop and blessing certificate. Then followed by New Year Fair, from 12:30 – 2:00 pm. Activities include lion dance, lantern riddles, calligraphy, arts and crafts and CNY snacks tasting. Lunch can be purchased. Please invite your families and friends to come. If you would like to volunteer for this event, please contact Selina Ko.
6. Ash Wednesday Mass will be celebrated on February 18 (Lunar New Year Eve) at 7:30pm. Parishioners are encouraged to attend Mass on this day to mark the beginning of the Lenten season. On all Friday, February 20, we will have the Stations of the Cross at 7:00pm, followed by 7:30pm Mass.
Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 9:30 am there will be Mass in the church. You are all welcome to attend.
2. 今日2月15日財務委員會將在中, 英文彌撒中分別向各位教友闡述本堂2013 -2014 財政年度的結果, 及2014 -2015 財政年度的預算。
4. 聖家會將於今日中午12時30時在若瑟樓第一室開會, 請各位會員準時出席參與。
5. Bishop Edward Clark將會在下主日 2月22日到本堂慶祝新春彌撒，祭祖典禮及祝福結婚週年紀念，當日聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始，夫婦慶祝5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50年及以上結婚週年者請與Lily Woo 和 Stanley Chu 登紀。每對夫婦費用為$25包括祝賀證書及與主教午餐。午餐後中午12時30分至下午2時30分我們將慶祝農曆新年(羊年)。節目包括舞獅，猜燈謎，寫揮春及其他中華文化藝術制作. 請各位教友購買午餐劵並陪伴親朋好友參加. 教友如願意協助大會做義工， 請與Salina Ko 聯絡。