1. Oct 17-18 World Mission Sunday, there will be 2nd collection, please be generous.
2. If you have purchased fundraising dinner tickets, please arrive at Empress Harbor Restaurant around 5:45 pm on 10/17. Any questions, please contact Maggie Tsui, Selina Ko or Amy Wong.
3. Due to morning traffic, many Tai Chi class members cannot make it to class on time. Starting October, the Tai Chi class will resume start time at 9:30-11:00am.
4. Line Dance practice 12:30pm to 2:30pm in St. Joseph’s House #1.
2. 已買籌款晚會餐券的朋友於10/17當晚5:45前往翠亨邨,如有任何問題請聯絡Maggie Tsui, Selina Ko 或Amy Wong。
This is a friendly announcement. Thanks to your support, we were able to expand our concrete area in the Mary Help of Christians House to support our youth program and accommodate additional parking in the event that street parking is not available. Following are a few guidelines regarding the
usage of this concrete area:
1. Praise the Lord, our church is blessed with a lot of children. When parking the vehicle in this concrete area, the utmost importance is the safety of the children. Please pay special attention to the children.
2. Parents, please keep your eyes on your children and our friend’s children to ensure that they are not near any vehicles and being safe.
3. The basketball field is near the concrete area, there are possibilities that the ball may unintentionally hit the parked vehicle. We will install basketball retention net behind the basketball pole to minimize the possibility of vehicles being hit by the ball. But please note that it will happen.
4. Please remove any valuable and lock your vehicle. There is no guard for this concrete area. You are parking at your own risk.
5. The primary purpose of this concrete area is to enhance St. Bridget youth activity. If you park your car in the concrete area during Mass, after Mass please remove the vehicle from this concrete area.
6. Please place your cell phone number on your vehicle’s dashboard, just in case we need to contact you.
We thank you again for your support and understanding. Together we will enhance our spirituality in the celebration of Mass and the children will enjoy their activities at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church.
May God bless you and your family with abundant grace.
CCALA and PPC Development Joint Committee.