1. Parish Graduation Mass will take place on June 26 to honor Parish High School/College/Post/Technical School Graduates. We invite ALL graduates, families and friends to be a part of this celebration. Please contact Vincent Yip.
2. We welcome the Lasallian alumni’s presence here today to celebrate Mass and their founder’s feast. We pray that the Holy Spirit guide them to follow St. John Baptist de La Salle’s love and education for the youth.
3. Hospitality Group will be holding the quarterly (pot-luck) meeting on Sunday (May-22-2016) from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm, at Conf. Room #1. All members please come on time.
4. The Vatican Splendors Exhibit bus trip registration is full. Please make your payments before May 31 to guarantee your seats, otherwise we will have to give your spaces to parishioners on the waiting list. Please see Catherine Lee or Paul Lee after mass. Once paid, there will be no refund.
5. Bishop Clark will be celebrating Confirmation at St. Mary’s Church at 6:30 on 5/18 (Wed). There will be three candidates from St. Bridget: Christopher Or, William Vong and Caitlin Sun. Please keep them in your prayer.
6. St Bridget is selling rice wraps “zong” for fundraising. Master chef Kathay Dong will be in charge of the wrapping. Fillings include mushroom, dried shrimps, salty egg yolk, pork, Chinese sausage and mung beans. Pre-sale starts today, pick up will be on 6/5. $10 for 3, $18 for 6, $35 for a dozen. Please contact Denise Woo.
7. The RCIA team is in the full swing to prepare the new classes. We would like to ask you to invite your family’s member, friends or neighbor, who do not know about God or those baptized and want to learn about the Catholic faith again, to join the RCIA class. Please contact the Fr. Lam, Sister Maria Lai, Ken Man, Savio Chan, Betty Ng or Eric Li.
8. There is only one week left to turn your St. Bridget Scholarship applications and essay. Please follow the instructions on the application and turn in all completed applications to Father Lam or the church office, no later than May 22nd. No applications will be accepted after May 22nd. Applications are still available from Father Lam or Ken Dong.
9. Those interested in the Firemark camp on 7/8-10 in Sierra Madre please see Ken Dong for more info.
10. Please contact Fr. Lam or Richard Cheung if you are interested in participating NACCA on 10/7-9 in San Francisco.
11. There will be Mass on 5/24(Tuesday) at 7:30pm to celebration Feast of Mary Help of Christians and to pray for China.
12. Line Dance practice from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in SJH #1.
1. 堂區將於6月26日（星期日）為今年高中，大學或以上學歷的畢業生舉行畢業感恩祭。誠邀本堂畢業生與親友一同慶祝他們辛勤的成果，並向天父獻上感恩的心。畢業生請與 Vincent Yip 聯絡查詢及報名。
2. 今日我們歡迎香港喇沙書院校友參與主日聖祭並慶祝主保瞻禮, 願聖神引領他們時常追隨聖喇沙的表率愛護及教育青少年。
5. 5月18日 (星期三) 晚上6時30分 Bishop Clark 將在St. Mary 教堂主持堅振彌撒, 本堂有三位青年: Christopher Or, William Vong 及 Caitlin Sun 領受堅振聖事, 請為他/她們祈禱。
6. 本堂正舉行售賣糉子籌款活動,由廚神Kathy Dong親手包作,饀料包括冬菇蝦米咸蛋黃豬肉臘腸綠豆等,今天開始預售, 6/5取貨,售價$10三隻,$18半打,$35一打。請洽Denise Woo。
7. 新一屆成人慕道課程現已密鑼緊鼓地籌備當中。現誠邀你身邊的親朋好友和左鄰右里，不論是未認識天主教信仰或是有興趣再慕道者，來參加成人慕道課程。詳情請向林神父、黎修女、Ken Man, Savio Chan、Betty Ng 或 Eric Li 聯絡。
8. 本堂獎學金申請將在一星期後截止,請申請者妥善填寫後於5/22日前交回林神父或辦公室。申請表可向神父或Ken Dong索取。
9. 有興趣參加7/8-10在Sierra Madre的Firemark夏令營的朋友請聯絡Ken Dong。
10. 有興趣參加10月7日至9日三藩市北美天主教華人使徒會者, 請與林神父或Richard Cheung聯絡.
11. 5月24日(星期二) 晚上7時30分在本堂有彌撒聖祭, 慶祝聖母進教之佑瞻禮, 並為中國祈禱.