1. Together In Mission: the goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,900. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 4/16/2017, our cumulative collection was $9,280. Thank you for your generosity.
2. Fr. Lam sincerely thanks all your generous Easter donation.
3. 4/25(Tue.) is the Feast Day of St Mark. Please go to Mass to pray for his blessing to the Church.
4. 4.29(Sat.) there will be Mass at 9:30am and Eucharistic Ministry meeting at 10am, for all new and old members.
5. Parishioner 鄧錫恩passed away on 4/10. Fr. Lam has said a prayer service on 4/22. Please pray for his soul.
6. Parishioner 黃亞納passed away on 4/18. Please pray for her soul.
7. Parishioner Martina Tang passed away on 4/18. Please pray for her soul.
8. 6th Worldwide Overseas Chinese Pastoral and Evangelization Convention will be held at Auckland , New Zealand from October 19 to 23. The topic is “Evangelization begins with…..Faith growing from Family, and Love coming from Home.” The main speaker is Most Rev. Archbishop Savio Hon Tai-Fai DD.
9. There will be walkathon today. All proceeds raised will benefit the future center. Any participants who raise more than $20 will receive a free t-shirt. Many awards will be. Contact Selina Ko or Maggie Tsui.
10. On April 30, 2017, St Bridget will host an EWTN documentary film making of Fr. Capodanno, member of Maryknolls, ministry in Taiwan during late 1950s. Parishioners who are interested in acting, please contact Ching Ching or Richard Cheung.
11. There will be a Virtus training on 4/30 Sunday. 1:30 to 4:30 pm, please check with Denise Woo for detail.
12. All church volunteers need to fill out a volunteer application form and sign the guideline. Please contact your group leader or any Safeguard the Children (STC) member. Guideline renewal will take place today at the end of both Masses.
13. St. Bridget is offering scholarships to parishioner’s children, who attend the church regularly and help serve our church community. Eligible applicants should be enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade) or be an undergraduate in college. Applications can be picked up from Fr. Lam’s office, from Ken Dong or Vincent Yip. Applicants will be evaluated based on service to St. Bridget, and the community, as well as, their academic achievement. All interested applicants should submit their application with a brief essay describing their service to St Bridget and to the community.
14. To enrich our parishioners’ understanding of the Salesian family, Salesian Cooperators will conduct formations on April 29, 2017 and May 6, 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM, breakfast and lunch provided. The same 8 sessions, each 45 minutes, will be presented on both days. Participants may attend one full day or part of both days. All parishioners are welcome. For further information or registration please contact Warren Lee, Connie Lee, Dr. Won Ng, Fr. Lam or Joseph Ng.
1. 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的籌募目標為$11,900。我們將於每主日收集第二次奉獻直至達標為止。截至 4/16/2017, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $9,280。謝謝各位的慷慨。
3. 4月25日(星期二) 聖馬爾谷聖史瞻禮日, 請參與彌撒, 求聖人降福教會.
4. 4月29日(星期六) 9時30分彌撒後, 10時送聖體員會議, 請各位新舊送聖體員準時出席會議.
5. 教友鄧錫恩於4月10日安息主懷, 林神父於4月22日為他舉行了安息頌禱禮, 請各位教友為他靈魂安息祈禱.
6. 教友黃亞納於4月18日安息主懷, 謝為她靈魂安息祈禱.
7. 教友Martina Tang於4月18日安息主懷, 謝為她靈魂安息祈禱.
8. 第六屆全球海外華人牧傳研討會將于10月19日至23日在新西蘭奧克蘭舉行, 如有興趣參加, 請向林神父領取報名表格. 這次會議主題是: 「海外新傳, 家庭為重. 」主講者韓大輝總主教.
9. 今天有堂區步行籌款,地點是教堂旁的田徑場.款項將用作建造社區中心.凡籌得$20可獲T裇一件.並設多項獎.詳情請洽Selina Ko或Maggie Tsui.
10. 4/30 EWTN台會在本堂拍片,內容有關50年代瑪利諾神父Fr. Capodanno在台灣的工作.有興趣參加拍攝的教友請聯絡Richard或青青.
11. 本堂在4/30 下午1:30-4:30 舉辦Virtus training. 詳情請與Denise Woo 查詢。
13. 本堂將有助學金計劃給予教友們的子女申請。凡現正就讀高中及大學學仕課程均可報名。申請者必須經常參與本堂的宗教活動及服務我們的團體。有興趣者可以向辦事處，Ken Dong 或 Vincent Yip 索取報名表，並在5/21前交回以作選核。
14. 為提高教友對慈幼大家庭的了解，協進會成員將於4/29及5/6 9am-5pm舉辦講座。包括早午餐。講座共有8堂，可以參與一天的講座或分別兩天參與。8堂是同一樣的內容。詳情請向Warren, Connie Lee, Dr. Won Ng, 林神父及Joseph Ng 查詢。