1. Together In Mission: the goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,900. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 4/23/2017, our cumulative collection was $9998. Thank you for your generosity.
2. Today there will be a Virtus training today from 1:30 to 4:30 pm, please check with Denise Woo for detail.
3. 5/1(Mon.) is St Joseph the Worker, please go to Mass to pray for St Joseph’s blessing for the laborers.
4. 5/3(Wed.) is Sts. Philip & James feast day, please go to Mass and pray the saints to bless us with a heart of evangelization.
5. 5/5(Fri.) is first Friday, adoration at 6:30 pm and Mass at 7:30pm you are all welcome.
6. To enrich our parishioners’ understanding of the Salesian family, Salesian Cooperators will conduct formation on May 6, 2017 from 9 AM to 5 PM, breakfast and lunch provided. All parishioners are welcome. For further information or registration please contact Warren Lee, Connie Lee, Dr. Won Ng, Fr. Lam or Joseph Ng.
7. Mr. 雷港華(non-parishioner), brother-in-law of Teresa Louie, passes away on 4/22. There will be a prayer service on 5/6 at 9-10:30am at Universal Funeral. Please pray for the repose of his soul. So we have to cancel the 9:30 am MASS in our church.
8. This summer, 13 youths and 3 chaperones will attend the 3 days City-of-Saints teen conference at UCLA. The registration fee is $210 each. We decide to do a bake sale fundraising on next coming Sunday, 5/7/2017. Please support our youth. Thank you.
9. The Legion of Mary will have “Our Lady of China” Mass and “Our Lady of Fatima 100 Anniversary” Mass on May 13 ( Saturday ) at 9:30am. All are welcome.
10. St. Bridget is offering scholarships to parishioner’s children, who attend the church regularly and help serve our church community. Eligible applicants should be enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade) or be an undergraduate in college. Applications can be picked up from Fr. Lam’s office, from Ken Dong or Vincent Yip. Applicants will be evaluated based on service to St. Bridget, and the community, as well as, their academic achievement. All interested applicants should submit their application with a brief essay describing their service to St Bridget and to the community.
11. 6th Worldwide Overseas Chinese Pastoral and Evangelization Convention will be held at Auckland, New Zealand from October 19 to 23. The topic is “Evangelization begins with—Faith growing from Family, and Love coming from Home.” The main speaker is Most Rev. Archbishop Savio Hon Tai-Fai DD.
12. St Bridget is organizing a camping trip for families at San Mateo Campground (San Clemente) from 6/23/2017 Friday night to 6/26/2017 Sunday morning this year. If you are interested, please contact Richard Cheung or Selina Ko for detail.
13. Line Dance practice today from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Room DB#1 (The Upstairs Room-close to the kitchen.)
1. 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的籌募目標為$11,900。我們將於每主日收集第二次奉獻直至達標為止。截至 4/23/2017, 我們籌得的款頊累計為 $9,998。謝謝各位的慷慨。
2. 今天下午1:30-4:30 舉辦Virtus training. 詳情請與Denise Woo 查詢。
3. 5月1日(星期一) 聖若瑟勞工節, 請參與彌撒, 求聖若瑟祝福所有勞工人仕.
4. 5月3日(星期三) 聖斐理伯及聖雅各伯宗徒瞻禮日, 請參與彌撒, 求二位宗徒賜與我們熱心傳福音的神火.
5. 5月5日(星期五) 是首瞻禮六, 特敬耶穌聖心, 晚上6時30分有明供聖體, 7時30分有特敬聖心彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
6. 為提高教友對慈幼大家庭的了解，協進會成員將於5/6 9am-5pm舉辦講座。包括早午餐。歡迎各位參加,詳情請向Warren, Connie Lee, Dr. Won Ng, 林神父及Joseph Ng 查詢。
7. Teresa Louie 的叔子雷港華(非教友)於4月22日善終, 他的安息祈禱將於5月6日上午9時至10時30在世界殯儀館擧行, 請各位友為他靈魂安息祈禱。故此我們取消早上9時30分的彌撒.
8. 本堂將有十三位青少年及三位導師參與羅省教區舉辦的聖人之城的青年講座，活動收費是每位210 元 。我們將會在下星期日5/7舉辦糕餅義賣籌款，請大家慷慨支持。
9. 聖母軍於5月13日星期六,早上9時半舉行中華聖母彌撒，當天亦是花地瑪聖母100週年紀念, 歡迎教友參加。
10. 本堂將有助學金計劃給予教友們的子女申請。凡現正就讀高中及大學學仕課程均可報名。申請者必須經常參與本堂的宗教活動及服務我們的團體。有興趣者可以向辦事處，Ken Dong 或 Vincent Yip 索取報名表，並在5/21前交回以作選核。
11. 第六屆全球海外華人牧傳研討會將于10月19日至23日在新西蘭奧克蘭舉行, 如有興趣參加, 請向林神父領取報名表格. 這次會議主題是: 「海外新傳, 家庭為重. 」主講者韓大輝總主教.
12. 家庭露營將在6/23-26(星期五晚至星期日早)在San Mateo Campground (San Clemente)舉行.詳情請洽Richard Cheung 或 Selina Ko.