1. 7/25(Tue.) is the feast day of St. James the Apostle, please go to Mass and pray for his blessings for the church.
2. 7/26(Wed.) is Sts. Joachim & Anne (parents of the Bl. Virgin Mary). Please go to Mass and pray that they bless all the grandparents.
3. 7/29(Sat.) is feast day of St. Martha and the parish’ picnic. Mass will be celebrated 30 min. earlier at 9:00 am, all are welcome.
4. Parishioner Bruno Shum’s mother Mrs. 羅寬passed away at the age of 95. Please pray for the repose of her soul.
5. CACCLC (California Chinese Catholic Living Camp) will be having their annual camp/retreat this year! We would like to invite all young adults (18+) to join us to for a fun weekend of meeting new friends, encountering God, and learning more about our faith. This year’s theme is “Many Parts, One Body” and our spiritual director is Fr. John Love. Camp will take place on Labor Day Weekend, 9/1-9/4, at the Santa Teresita Youth Conference Center in Three Rivers, CA near Fresno. The early bird registration is until July 28: $150 for students and $200 for working adults! Please contact Anthony Vong / Kathryn Yip or visit cacclc.org for more info!
6. FR Dinner program book is now accepting ads. We need your help to promote to your friends and business partners like agents, doctors, restaurants etc. Please also thank those who have already placed ad in the past. Personal messages are also welcome. Please contact Eric Chan.
7. Please congratulate Henry Cheung, and Joseph Louie for achieving the rank of Eagle Scout — the highest rank attainable in the Boy Scout Program. Their Eagle Court of Honor will be held on 7/30 (Sun.) at 2:00 pm. They wish to thank the St. Bridget parishioners for all their support.
8. The Taste of St. Bridget event was a success in the previous years; by popular demand, CCALA is hosting the 4th Taste of St. Bridget on August 20. In order to infuse new ideas and expand the menu, we are soliciting sponsors. The sponsorship can be by sodality, family, group, or individuals. If you are “culinary-challenged” but eager to participate in the event, you can sponsor us financially, we will recruit a chef to create a dish for you. Those interested please contact Agnes Yeung (626-200-7722) or Maggie Tsui (805-241-5905).
9. Summer Picnic is now sold out. If you have signed up, please come on Sat. 7/29 at Irvine Regional Park – Group Area 2. Address:1 Irvine Park Rd, Orange, CA 92869. Please arrive at 10am, Program starts at10:30 am. Parking fee is $5 per car.
10. Religious Education Program is now enrolling students for the 2017-2018 school year. Please contact Wan Ching Law before or after English Mass to register. The fee schedule is the same as last year: $50 for 1 student; $65 for 2 from the same family, and $75 for 3 from the same family.
11. Please leave your number on the window shield if you park at the basketball court.
12. Line Dance practice from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in SJH #1.
1. 7月25日(星期二) 聖雅格宗徒瞻禮日, 請參與彌撒, 求聖人降福教會.
2. 7月26日(星期三) 聖若亞敬與聖亞納瞻禮日, 他們是聖母雙親, 請參與彌撒, 求他們降福所有祖父母.
3. 7月29日(星期六)聖瑪爾大貞女瞻禮日,當天亦是堂區暑期旅行日,早上彌撒提早30分鐘,上午9時舉行, 歡迎各位教友參加.
4. Bruno Shum 的母親羅寬在香港回歸父家, 享年95歲, 請各位教友為她靈魂安息祈禱.
5. 一年一度的加州天主教華人生活營 (CACCLC)報名已經開始。今年的生活營將於9/1至9/4的勞工節長週末在Santa Teresita Youth Conference Center, Three Rivers, CA (Fresno) 舉行。這活動不但能夠使我們認識新朋友，更能與主相遇和加深我們的信仰生活。主題是「萬眾一體」。主講神師是Fr.John Love。我們誠意邀請所有18歲以上的青年朋友參加，使能一起共度愉快開心的週末。7/28前報名有特價優惠: 學生／非就業人士收費為$150,就業人士收費為$200。請聯絡Anthony Vong, Kathryn Yip 或瀏覽 http://www.cacclc.org.
6. 周年晚餐場刊現正接受廣告,請大家告知朋友或認識的商戶如經紀,醫生和餐館等.也歡迎刊登個人訊息. 詳情請聯絡 Eric Chan.
7. 恭喜童軍成員Henry Cheung和Joseph Louie考獲鷹章,即童軍的最高級別.慶祝禮將在7/30日2時舉行.他們感謝各位的支持.
8. 已舉辦了三年的 “華堂美食節” (Taste of St. Bridget) 廣受大家歡迎,協會今年再接再勵,於8月20日主辦第四屆華堂美食節.為了增加款式和令更多教友有機會參與,我們現在招收贊助攤位;你們可以用善會,家族,私人組合,或個人名義來贊助.如果你不善廚務但很渴望參與,你可以在經費上贊助,有云 “有錢使得鬼推磨”,我們一定能為你物識到一個廚神,泡製到一款令你驕傲的精品.有意者請彌撒後和Agnes Yeung或Maggie Tsui 聯絡.
9. 堂區暑期旅行已售罄.請已報名的朋友在7/29前往Irvine Regional Park的 (Group Area 2). 地址是: 1 Irvine Park Road, Orange, CA 92869. 集合時間10:00AM,節目10:30開始.泊車費用$5。
10. 2017-18兒童道理班現在接受報名,請於英文彌撒前後聯絡青青.費用跟以往一樣,每位學生$50, 同一家庭兩個小孩收$65, 三個$75.