1. 8/15 Tuesday, Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It is Day of Obligation, there will be Mass in our church at 7:30 pm. All are welcome.
2. Mr. Fat Yee Tong was called home to the Heavenly Father on 7/29/2017 at age 104. There will be a memory mass on 8/19, Saturday, 9:30 am. All are welcome. Please pray for the repose of his soul.
3. There will be a combined Mass on 8/20/17, Mass starts at 10 a.m. Additional parking is available at the public parking lot at the intersection of Broadway and Bernard Street (see attached map). Parking fee, up to $5, will be reimbursed.
4. The annual group picture for the parish will be taken on 8/20/17 after Mass. We strongly recommend you to wear this year’s Walkathon red T-Shirt for this memorable occasion. Mark your calendar and also invite former parishioners to attend.
5. The 4th Taste of St Bridget will be held on 8/20/17 after the group picture. Please mark your calendar and also invite your friends to join us for good food and fun.
6. The Salesian Cooperators are organizing a reception dinner on behalf of St. Bridget CCC for Cardinal Zen on August 26, Saturday, 6 pm at NBC restaurant in Monterey Park. Please register early with payment for a ticket of $40.00. The registration booth is in front of the church.
7. CACCLC (California Chinese Catholic Living Camp) will be having their annual camp/retreat this year! We would like to invite all young adults (18+) to join us to for a fun weekend of meeting new friends, encountering God, and learning more about our faith. This year’s theme is “Many Parts, One Body” and our spiritual director is Fr. John Love. Camp will take place on Labor Day Weekend, 9/1-9/4, at the Santa Teresita Youth Conference Center in Three Rivers, CA near Fresno. The early bird registration is until July 28: $150 for students and $200 for working adults! Please contact Anthony Vong (email@example.com) / Kathryn Yip (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit cacclc.org for more info!
8. FR Dinner program book is now accepting ads. We need your help to promote to your friends and business partners like agents, doctors, restaurants etc. Please also thank those who have already placed ad in the past. Personal messages are also welcome. Please contact Hazel Ng.
9. Please leave your number on the window shield if you park at the basketball court.
10. Line Dance practice from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in SJH #1.
1. 8月15日(星期二) 是聖母蒙召升天慶節, 是當守瞻禮日, 晚上7時30分在本堂有彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
2. 本堂資深教友湯發裕於7月29日返回父家,享年104. 8月19日(星期六) 早上9時30分有彌撒聖祭, 追思若瑟湯發裕靈魂, 求主賜他永遠安息. 歡迎各位教友參加彌撒, 為湯發裕祈禱.
3. 8月20日上午10時正有中, 英文聯合彌撤. 為舒缓泊車需求, 希望教友利用 Broadway及Bernard Street 交界的付費停車場 (請看附圖). 堂區可以退回 $5的泊車費用.
4. 堂區一年一度的 “合家歡” 大合照會在 8月20日彌撒後拍攝, 希望各位教友能穿上今年步行籌款的红色Ｔ-Shirt參與這個極有記念價值的盛會.
5. 第四屆華堂美食節(Taste of St. Bridget) 也於8月20日大合照後舉行; 希望各位教友除了自己當日出席外, 還邀請舊日遠近的教友和親朋來參與這個活動.
7. 一年一度的加州天主教華人生活營(CACCLC)報名已經開始。今年的生活營將於9/1至9/4的勞工節長週末在Santa Teresita Youth Conference Center, Three Rivers, CA (Fresno) 舉行。 這活動不但能夠使我們認識新朋友，更能與主相遇和加深我們的信仰生活。主題是「萬眾一體」。主講神師是Fr. John Love。 我們誠意邀請所有18歲以上的青年朋友參加，使能一起共度愉快開心的週末。 7/28前報名有特價優惠: 學生／非就業人士收費為$150, 就業人士收費為$200。 請聯絡Anthony Vong (email@example.com /Kathryn Yip (firstname.lastname@example.org) 或瀏覽www.cacclc.org.
8. 周年晚餐場刊現正接受廣告, 請大家告知朋友或認識的商戶如經紀, 醫生和餐館等. 也歡迎刊登個人訊息. 詳情請聯絡Hazel Ng.