1. 5/1 (Tue) is St Joseph the Worker, not a day of obligation. No Mass here. But please go to your local church to pray for St Joseph’s blessing to all the workers.
2. 5/3 (Thu) St. Philip and James. No Mass here. Please go to your local church to pray for their blessings to the church.
3. 5/4 is First Friday devotion to the Sacred Heart, adoration at 6:30pm and Mass at 7:30pm. All are welcome.
4. There will be a Mass on 5/5(Sat) at 9:30am for the devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. All are welcome.
5. Summer robotic camp: from 6/10-7/29 (8 Sundays). See back page flyer for details. We are also in need of volunteers and laptops. Please contact Aileen Louie or Virginia Wong.
6. St. Bridget is offering scholarships to parishioner’s children, who attend the church regularly and help serve our church community. Eligible applicants should be enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade) or be an undergraduate in college. Applications can be picked up from Fr. Lam’s office, from Ken Dong or Vincent Yip. Applicants will be evaluated based on service to St. Bridget, and the community, as well as, their academic achievement. All interested applicants should submit their application with a brief essay and presentation describing their service to St Bridget and to the community by May 20th.
7. Holy Family Society regular meeting will be held at St. Joseph House today. A sharing / discussion by Richard Cheung at 11 am – 12 noon – Topic is “How to use internet platforms and the prevention of internet fraud.” Meeting starts at 12:30pm. Members please attend the meeting.
8. The Legion of Mary will have “Our Lady of China ” Mass on May 12 ( Saturday ) at 9:30am. All are welcome.
9. City of Saints 2018 teen conference will take place on August 3 to 5 at UCLA. Welcome all high school students to participate. Please contact Ching Ching Law or Vincent Yip for registration and additional information.
10. We are looking for additional volunteers to support church website and digital presence, please contact Richard Cheung or Joe Ng if interested.
11. Our next Fundraising Event is Voice of Bridget and Taste of St. Bridget which will be held on 6/3. For those who are interested in Voice of St. Bridget, please submit the audition file by 5/13. Final will be held during Fundraising dinner on 10/13. Please contact Agnes Yeung for more information.
12. Together In Mission: the goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,786. As of 4/22/2018, our cumulative collection was $11,786. As such, we have completed our Together In Mission this year. Thank you very much for your generosity.
1. 5月1日 (星期二) 聖若瑟勞工節, 不是當守瞻禮日, 本堂沒有彌撒, 但請前往你附近聖堂參與彌撒, 求聖若瑟保佑勞工界人仕.
2. 5月3日 (星期四) 聖斐理伯及聖雅各伯宗徒瞻禮, 本堂沒有彌撒, 但請你前往附近聖堂參與彌撒, 求二位宗徒降福教會.
3. 5月4日(星期五) 是首瞻禮六, 特敬耶穌聖心, 晚上6時30分有明供聖體, 7時30分有特敬聖心彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
4. 5月5日(星期六) 特敬聖母無玷聖心,早上9時30分在本堂有彌撒聖祭,歡迎各位參加.
5. 萬眾期待的暑期班已經開始招生,今年的主題是機器人製作.6/10-7/29共8個星期日.詳情請參看背頁宣傳.現亦急需義工和徵求手提電腦,請聯絡Aileen Louie 或Virginia Wong.
6. 本堂將有助學金計劃給予教友們的子女申請。凡現正就讀高中及大學學仕課程均可報名。申請者必須經常參與本堂的宗教活動及服務我們的團體。有興趣者可以向辦事處，Ken Dong 或 Vincent Yip 索取報名表，並在5/20前交回以作選核。
7. 聖家會今天於聖約瑟樓大廳舉行月會, 11:00 am至 12:00 noon-討論及分享題目: “如何安全使用電子平台及預防詐騙 ” – Richard Cheung主持.例會在 12:30正式開始, 敬請各會員屈時出席。
8. 聖母軍將於5月12日(星期六), 早上9時半舉行中華聖母彌撒，歡迎教友參加。
9. 今年聖人之城青年活動將於八月三日至五日在UCLA舉行，歡迎高中學生參與，請向Ching Ching Law 或Vincent Yip報名。
10. 招募義工:現需網路和數碼達人來加強教堂網頁和數碼展示,有興趣者請聯絡Richard Cheung 或Joe Ng.
11. 第二屆聲Sing相識歌唱比賽 (Voice of St. Bridget) 現正接受報名, 有興趣者請將歌唱音樂聲帶於 5月13日前遞交。初賽於6月3日 Taste of St. Bridget 中播放参賽歌曲 , 決賽於10月13日籌款晚會中舉行。如有問題, 請與 Agnes Yeung聯絡。
12. 『共襄福傳』: 本年度，羅省華人天主堂的籌募目標為$11,786。截至 4/22/2018, 我們籌得的款頊累計為 $11,786。故此，本年度的『共襄福傳』已圓滿結束。再次多謝各位的慷慨。