1. Jan 21, Monday, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday, is public holiday, the parish office will be closed. In case of emergency, please contact Fr. John Lam (323)382-5922.
2. Jan 26, Sat. there will be Mass at 9:30am, you are all welcome.
3. 1/27 (Sun.) Salesians West Provincial Fr. Ted Montemajor will come to celebrate the Feast Day of Don Bosco, founder of the Salesians.
4. You and your family can participate in bringing up the bread and wine in the Mass. There is a calendar prepared, simply fill in the calendar, the date that you would like to commemorate. Or you can contact Anita Man or Betty Ng respectively for the Chinese or English Mass. Thank you.
5. Effective in February 2019, the Eucharist adoration will be changed the schedule from alternate Sunday to every Sunday. It will be commenced ten minutes after the English mass. It will last for one hour. ”
6. On February 10th, Bishop Edward Clark will come to St. Bridget to celebrate Chinese New Year Mass at 10am, preside over the Ancestral Veneration and give blessings to couples celebrating their 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50 years and above wedding anniversary. For Wedding anniversary, please register with Philip Yuen or Stanley Chu. $25 per couple for certificate and lunch with Bishop. The Mass is followed by New Year Fair (Year of Pig) from 12:30-2:30 pm. The program includes lion dance, guessing lantern riddles, writing about spring and other Chinese culture and art production. Members of the congregation are invited to purchase lunch vouchers and accompany family and friends to attend. If the churchgoers are willing to help the Conference volunteer, please contact Selina Ko.
7. One of the most popular events of our church — Cedar Lake Family Camp is going to happen during this year’s Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27, 2019! Don’t miss out the chance to foster friendship among families and many other parishioners in a beautiful nature campsite. Our enjoyable group activities will keep you and your children delighted! You are welcome to invite your relatives and friends to join us as it is a great opportunity for evangelization! Spots are limited, so please sign up ASAP!
Registration Booth: Jan 13 & 20 (After both Chinese and English Masses)
Registration & Payment Deadline: Feb 3
Payment Method: Cash or Zelle Pay to StBridgetYFG@gmail.com
For registration and more information, please contact: Amy Ho, Peter Chan, and Pauline Wong.
8. Starting 2/9 to 4/13 (every Saturday), VITA program at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church will provide free income tax service from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm to families with low annual income. Those who are interested in being a volunteer may contact Raymond Wong for details.
9. If you want a voice in what happens around St. Bridget and Chinatown, please consider being a candidate for the Historic Cultural North Neighborhood Council. This Council includes the areas of Chinatown, Solano Canyon, Victor Heights, and El Pueblo. If you are interested, please see Ken Dong for more information. Being a St. Bridget parishioner makes you eligible to be a candidate. Candidates must file by January 22nd, 2019.
10. Line Dance practice today from 12:30pm-2:30pm in DB1.
1. 1月21日是馬丁路德金博士日,是公眾假期,堂區辦事處休息,如有急事請電聯神父 323.382.5922
2. 1月26日(星期六) 上午9時30分在本堂有彌撒聖祭, 歡迎各位教友參加.
3. 1月27日(星期日) 本堂將慶祝慈幼會會祖聖若望鮑思高瞻禮, 美西會長Fr. Ted Montemajor 將蒞臨主持彌撒.
4. 你及家人都可以參加在彌撒中奉獻餅酒. 聖堂預備了一本日曆册子.某些日子對你有紀念性的, 請填在簿上, 負責人會跟你聯絡安排. 中文彌撒請跟 Anita Man 聯絡, 英文彌撒請跟 Betty Ng 聯絡.
6. Bishop Edward Clark 將會在主日2月10日到本堂慶祝新春彌撒, 祭袓典禮及祝福結婚週年紀念, 當日聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始, 夫婦慶祝5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 年及以上結婚週年者請與 Philip Yuen或Stanley Chu登紀。每對夫婦費用$25包括祝賀證書及與主教午餐。午餐後中午12時30分至下午2時30分我們將慶祝農曆新年(豬年)。節目包括舞獅, 猜燈謎, 寫揮春及其他中華文化藝術製作. 請各位教友購買午餐券並陪伴親朋好友參加。教友如願意幫助大會做義工, 請與Selina Ko聯絡。
7. 一向口碑佳、好評如潮的 Cedar Lake 家庭宿營 將於今年 5月25至27日 舉行。請大家把握機會，於大自然美景下，與其他教友家庭藉著各項團體活動，建立深厚情誼！歡迎帶同你的親戚朋友一同參與活動，把握福傳良機！名額有限，請從速報名！
付款方法：現金或 Zelle Pay 給 StBridgetYFG@gmail.com
報名或查詢詳情，請聯絡：Amy Ho、Peter Chan、Pauline Wong。
8. VITA 為低收入人仕免費報稅服務將於2月9日(星期六)開始至4月13日(每週星期六), 早上9時至下午一時, 如有興趣參與報稅服務, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡.
9. 如果你想成為聖堂和唐人街周區的聲音，請考慮成為Historic Cultural North鄰里委員會的候選人。該委員會服務範圍包括唐人街, Solano Canyon, Victor Heights, 和El Pueblo地區。有興趣者請聯絡Ken Dong。本堂教友皆有資格成為候選人。必須在2019年1月22日之前提交申請。