1. Thanks Fr. Ted Montemajor, Provincial of Salesians West for coming to say Mass of St. John Bosco with us, During the Mass, the Salesian Cooperators will renew their “Promise” to be faithful to the spirit of St. John Bosco.
2. Young Families Group sincerely invites you all to join our first gathering in 2019, “Play and Pray,” a Parent-to-Parent Support Group!
We all hope that our children will grow up healthy and happily under the God’s love. As parents, we make every effort to face all kinds of challenges in taking care of our children every day. While our children having play times, we parents can take this opportunity to share our joy and struggles in our parenthood and pray for each other. In the meantime, we would realize that we are not alone, as we would receive comfort and support from each other which would help us to accept the gifts of God joyfully.
Date and Time: 2/9/2019 12pm – 2:30pm
Location: Pauline/ Eric’s Residence
Adress: 322 W. Magna Vista Ave, Arcadia
Topic: You Are Not Alone 陪著您走
3. The 2018 St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church donation receipt is available. For your convenience, Finance Committee has set up a distribution booth outside, please obtain your copy after Mass .
4. The 2018 Chinese Catholic Association of Los Angeles (“CCALA”) donation receipt is available. For your convenience, a distribution booth is set up outside, please obtain your copy after Mass.
5. You and your family can participate in bringing up the bread and wine in the Mass. There is a calendar prepared, simply fill in the calendar, the date that you would like to commemorate. Or you can contact Anita Man or Betty Ng respectively for the Chinese or English Mass. Thank you.
6. Effective in February 2019, the Eucharist adoration will be changed the schedule from alternate Sunday to every Sunday. It will be commenced ten minutes after the English mass. It will last for one hour. ”
7. The Parish will celebrate Chinese New Year and wedding anniversaries on 2/10/19 with a combined Mass at 10:00 a.m. A 4-course lunch including roasted pig will be served after Mass. There will be game and food booths to provide more fun and entertainment. For Wedding anniversary registration, please contact Philip Yuen and Stanley Chu, for lunch ticket purchase, please contact Ken Man and Eva Yuen after mass. Please purchase your lunch ticket this and next week so that we can have an accurate preparation for food. Adult lunch ticket: $10, children under age 12: $5.
8. Starting 2/9 to 4/13 (every Saturday), VITA program at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church will provide free income tax service from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm to families with low annual income. Those who are interested in being a volunteer may contact Raymond Wong for details.
9. Line Dance practice today from 12:30pm-2:30pm in Room DB#1.
1. 我們誠心多謝美西會長Fr. Ted Montemajor 蒞臨本堂主持中英文彌撒, 共同慶祝慈幼會會祖鮑思高瞻禮, 彌撒中慈幼協進會重新「許諾」忠於鮑聖精神.
2. 主恩小家庭 誠意邀請你參加「祈」樂無窮：一個給予父母分享育兒路上苦與樂的聚會！
3. 2018 的堂區捐獻收據己凖備好, 為方便大家財務務組今天特設發放攤位. 請各位教友彌撒後到攤位索取.
4. 華人天主教協會(“協會”) 己凖備好2018 的捐獻收據, 為方便大家今天特設發放攤位. 請各位教友彌撒後到攤位索取.
5. 你及家人都可以參加在彌撒中奉獻餅酒. 聖堂預備了一本日曆册子.某些日子對你有紀念性的, 請填在簿上,負責人會跟你聯絡安排.中文彌撒請跟 Anita Man 聯絡,英文彌撒請跟 Betty Ng 聯絡.
7. 堂區在2/10/19 慶祝中國新年和結婚週年記念. 當日的中, 英聯合彌撤會由10:00 開始.是日有三菜加燒肉午餐. 除午餐外, 各善會還預備了應節遊戲和食品攤位. 希望各教友踴躍參與; 盡快於今天和下星期日與Ken Man或Eva Yuen 買餐券. 成人 $10; 12歲以下小童 $5. 夫婦慶祝5, 10, 15, 20, 25 年及以上結婚週年者請與 Philip Yuen或Stanley Chu登記。
8. VITA 為低收入人仕免費報稅服務將於2月9日(星期六)開始至4月13日(每週星期六), 早上9時至下午一時, 如有興趣參與報稅服務, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡.
9. 今 天 健 康 舞 蹈 練習於 慈幼青年中心一號室,舉行時間為12:30-2:30 pm。