1. Today the Parish will celebrate Chinese New Year and wedding anniversaries with a combined Mass at 10:00 a.m. A 4-course lunch including roasted pig will be served after Mass. There will be game and food booths to provide more fun and entertainment. Tickets have been sold out, thank you for all the supports.
2. The 2018 St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church donation receipt is available. For your convenience, Finance Committee has set up a distribution booth outside, please obtain your copy after Mass.
3. The 2018 Chinese Catholic Association of Los Angeles (“CCALA”) donation receipt is available. For your convenience, a distribution booth is set up outside, please obtain your copy after Mass.
4. We will have a Vigil mass on Sat Feb 16, 2019 at 5pm since there will be roadblock on Sunday Feb 17, 2019 due to LA Chinatown Firecracker run. If you are going to Church on Sunday Feb 17, you can enter from Hill Street to Cottage Home Street and inform the traffic control officer that you are coming to St Bridget.
5. Starting 2/9 to 4/13 (every Saturday), VITA program at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church will provide free income tax service from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm to families with low annual income. Those who are interested in being a volunteer may contact Raymond Wong for details.
6. There will be no Dance Class this Sunday (02/10).
1. 堂區今日慶祝中國新年和結婚週年紀念. 今日的中, 英聯合彌撒會10:00 開始. 是日有三菜加燒肉午餐. 除午餐外, 各善會還預備了應節遊戲和食品攤位. 希望各教友踴躍參與. 餐券已全部售罄，多謝大家支持。
2. 2018 的堂區捐獻收據己凖備好, 為方便大家財務務組今天特設發放攤位. 請各位教友彌撒後到攤位索取.
3. 華人天主教協會(“協會”) 己凖備好2018 的捐獻收據, 為方便大家今天特設發放攤位. 請各位教友彌撒後到攤位索取.
4. 2月17日的華埠炮仗節將有封路, 本堂於2/16 5PM特設提前彌撒.而2/17當日你可從Hill St.往Cottage Home St, 但需通知交通督導員你是前往St. Bridget.
5. VITA 為低收入人仕免費報稅服務將於2月9日(星期六)開始至4月13日(每週星期六), 早上9時至下午一時, 如有興趣參與報稅服務, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡.