1. Feb. 18 (Monday) is President’s Day, public holiday, the church office will be closed. In case of emergency call Fr. John Lam (323)382-5922.
2. Feb. 23, (Sat.), there will be Mass in our church at 9:30am. You are all welcome.
3. HFS Chinese New Year celebration and 1st meeting for 2019 will be held on Feb 24, 2019 at St. Joseph House. Program starts at 11 am-12 pm – A sharing / discussion by Maggie Tsui. Topic is “A Glimpse of the New Tax Law: Should You Care?” A traditional roasted pork and lunch will be served at 12:20 pm. Members please attend the meeting and get the new HFS pendants. Please email to Eva Yuen (email@example.com) for reserve lunch ticket or get it from Maria Yu.
4. 2018 donation receipts for the parish and CCALA have been distributed or mailed out. If you have not received yours or have any questions, please contact the Finance office.
5. Starting 2/9 to 4/13 (every Saturday), VITA program at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church will provide free income tax service from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm to families with low annual income. Those who are interested in being a volunteer may contact Raymond Wong for details.
6. There will be no Dance Class this Sunday (02/17).
1. 2月18日（星期一）是總統紀念日, 是公眾假期, 堂區辦事處休假一天, 如有要事, 請與林神父聯絡 (323)382-5922.
2. 2月23日(星期六),上午9時30分在本堂有彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
3. 聖家會於2/24日在聖瑟樓舉行中國新春團拜聯歡及2019年第一次月會，特備傳統燒豬及美味午餐給會員享用。當日於11 am-12 pm資訊分享：題目：淺談2018 稅務改革对你的影嚮 – 由Maggie Tsui 主講. 午餐及會議於12:20 pm 開始, 敬請各會員屆時出席及領取新會章。請會員盡早以電郵向Eva Yuen firstname.lastname@example.org 或Maria Yu 訂取飯票。
4. 2018 堂區及協會的捐獻收據己分發或郵寄给大家; 如未收到或有任何問題, 請向財務组查詢.
5. VITA為低收入人仕免費報稅服務將於2月9日(星期六)開始至4月13日(每週星期六),早上9時至下午一時, 如有興趣參與報稅服務, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡.