1) In order to focus in her duty in the Chinese Catholic Association of Los Angeles, Maggie Tsui requested to resign from her position as the chairperson of the Parish Finance Council of St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church. Fr. John Lam, pastor, accepted her resignation and relieved her duty, effective December 31st, 2021. Fr. Lam appointed Joseph Lee to succeed Maggie Tsui as the chairperson of the Parish Finance Council, effective January 1st, 2022. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Maggie, for her hard work and contribution over the years in the Parish Finance Council. May God bless her abundantly.
2) January 17 (Monday): Martin Luther Kings Day, is a public holiday, the church office will be closed. In case of emergency, please call Fr. Lam 323-382-5922.
3) Father John Lam, along with Bereavement members, officiated a prayer and burial service for Mr. Peter Liu on Tuesday, 1/4/2022. His wife, Ellen, will offer Memorial Mass on Saturday, 1/15/2022, at 9:30am in our church. May Mr. Liu rest in peace and be given the promise of eternal life; and his family be consoled and comforted by the mercy of our Lord.
4) On the 3rd Friday of every month, Fr. Peter Pong will be leading Lectio Divina for us at 8:00pm. All are welcome to join! Next meeting on 1/21/2022.
5) On January 22, Fr. John Lam will fly to San Francisco to attend the priestly ordination of Deacon Peter Douc Le on Monday January 24. He will fly back on Wednesday January 26. During his absence, Fr. Peter Pong, the Associate Pastor will take care of all church events.
6) Parishioner, who wants to offer Mass, please fill in SBCCC Mass Offering envelope, and hand it to Fr. John Lam or Fr. Peter Pong.
7) There is some UN-NUMBER Sunday Offering envelopes at the reception counter for your Sunday donation.
8) The 2022 donation envelops are available, please obtain yours from members of the Finance Council. As for the 2021 donation receipts, they will be distributed in late January 2022.
9) 2022 Liturgical calendar has been printed. Each calendar costs $4.50 per copy, suggested donation is $5.00 per copy. We now distribute the 2022 calendar; your donation is much appreciated.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Due to COVID-19, attendance at Mass has been greatly reduced, we would appreciate your continuous support. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation
can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St.
Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay:
Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.Phone:323 222 5518.Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 為專注羅省華人天主教協會的職務，羅省華人天主堂財務委員會主席 Maggie Tsui 向主任司鐸林健漢神父請辭財務委員會主席一職。林神父已批准，並於2021年12月31日免去其職務。林神父於2022年1月1日委任 Joseph Lee 接任羅省華人天主堂財務委員會主席一職。在此衷心感謝 Maggie Tsui 多年來為財務委員會付出的辛勞和時間。願上主豐厚賞報她慷慨的奉獻。
2) 一月十七日(星期一)：馬丁路德紀念日﹐是公眾假期﹐堂區辦事處休假一天﹐如有要事﹐請與林神父聯絡 323-382-5922。
3) 林神父帶領善寧組成員於一月四曰, 星期二為廖煥祥先生主持了祈禱和殯葬禮儀。他的遺孀將於二零二二年一月十五日、星期六上午九時卅分在本堂奉獻追思彌撒。請為他及家人祈禱。願廖先生安息主懷，祈求上主賜與永生的許諾。又讓他的家人在主的慈悲中得到安撫與力量。
5) 一月廿二日(星期六)：林神父將前往三藩市﹐參加Peter Douc Le 六品的晉鐸典禮 (一月廿四日星期一) ；他將於一月廿六日(星期三)返回羅省。其間一切堂區事務由堂區助理主任司鐸龐秉輝神父處理。
8) 2022 的堂區捐献信封已凖備好, 請各位教友彌撒後向財務組的成員索取。2021的捐献收據將會在2022 年1 月下旬發放。
9) 2022 年月曆已經印妥。每本成本印刷費用為$4.50, (建議捐獻為每本$5.00) 。現已開始派發﹐請教友自由捐獻。
地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬是: email@example.com..不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church“ 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐 獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址:445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.電話:323 222 5518 即可。 這 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩
Saints of this week
1) 1/17 (Mon): St. Anthony the Abbot
2) 1/21 (Fri): St. Agnes (Virgin & Martyr)
1) 1月17日(星期一): 聖安當院長
2) 1月21日(星期五): 聖依搦斯 (貞女、殉道)