羅省華人天主堂消息 2/27/2011 常年期第八主日
- 今天將有第二次為〝Together in Mission〞奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$7247.80，請各教友熱力慷慨支持。
- 本堂區將有四位青年參加2011年8月15-21日由費城的Fr. Tom Betz帶領在馬德里舉行的世青日。費用大慨$2000+，如16歲巳上的青年有興趣參加，請在聖堂前拿取資料或立刻和Paul Yeh 聯絡。
的去與回來,沒有被困在大雪中,感謝大熊湖聖心避靜院修女,我們堅振班老師莫修女與各位輔導老師們Father Truc. Angela, Donita, Vincent and Paul,的照顧, 更感謝Michael為他們準備豐盛美味的餐點,讓他們能得到一個充滿聖神恩寵的準備.願天主祝福大家!!
- 今天的健康舞在下午12:30至2:30在St. Joseph House繼續練習。
- 2011年的奉獻信封收到了，未頒取者，請於彌撒後向Dr. Won Ng領取，並受理新登記，今天是最後一天可領取。
- 本堂由1/29起至4/16止為本堂教友及鄰近社區低收入人仕免費報2010年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$40,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可享用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
- 由洛杉磯總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月18至 20日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Eric Li査詢。
- 由洛杉磯總教區Ethnic Ministry一年一度的四旬期英文退省將在3月26日早上9時至下午4時在Montebello的De Paul Evangelization Center舉行。Fr. Gus Taylor將會帶領退省。我們的英文歌詠團將會為退省做泰澤祈禱。費用為$25包括早午餐，林神父鼓勵教友參加。因名額有限如有興趣者請立刻與Ken Dong或Cecilia Chan 報名。
- 3月4日是首瞻禮六(星期五) 特敬耶穌聖心，晚上6時30分明供聖體，7時30分有特敬聖心彌撤，歡近各位教友參加。
- 3月5日(星期六) 早上9時30分特別為余林蘊純舉行追悼彌撒，求主賜她永遠安息，請各位教友參加。
- 3月5日下午2至5時在聖若瑟樓本堂將會有VIRTUS講座，所有為少青年服務工作者如沒有參與這講座，請與Daniel Choy 報名。
中文彌撤 –Victoria Huang, Peggy & Patrick Yip
英文彌撤- Selina Ko & Mary Wu
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Seventh Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. The second collection today will be for the Archdiocese’ “Together in Mission.” The target for our church is $7247.80. We will continue with the second collection until the target is reached. Please support generously.。
2. We have 4 young people attending 2011 World Youth Day Madrid pm August 15-21 with Fr. Tom Betz at Holy Redeemer Chinese Catholic Parish in Philadelphia, PA. If you are older than 16 and interested in going, please pick up a flyer at the back of the church with information. Total cost of the trip is around $2000. You must contact Paul Yeh immediately to reserve a spot since the official deadline has already passed.
3. Thanks to all the parishioners for praying for the success of the Confirmation class’ weekend retreat at Big Bear Lake. They were not snowed in and have returned safely. We express our gratitude to the sisters at the Sacred Heart Retreat Center, the leader of the Confirmation class, the assistant teachers Father Truc. Angela, Donita, Vincent and Paul. We especially thank Michael for preparing such delicious cuisine so that they can fully prepare themselves for the grace of the Holy Spirit. May God bless everyone.
4. Line Dance will resume today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph’s House.
5. 2010 donation receipts have been prepared. Please pick up them after Mass.
6. Donations envelopes for 2011 are available. Please pick them up after Mass, or register for new envelopes.
7. Our church is participating in VITA, which is a free income tax service for neighboring low income families, from January 29th through April 16th. You can avail yourself of this service if your family income is below $40,000. Please inform your family and friends. For information or appointment, please call (323)222-5518.
8. The Religious Education Congress held by the Archdiocese will convene in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 18 to 20. To encourage parishioner participation, our parish will defray half of the registration fee. Please talk to Eric Li for details.
9. The annual Lenten retreat held by the Ethnic Ministry of the Archdiocese will be held on March 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the DePaul Evangelization Center in Montebello. The retreat will be led by Father Gus Taylor, and our English choir will lead a Taize prayer. The cost is $25, including breakfast and lunch. Father Lam encourages all the parishioners to attend. Because space is limited, please register with Ken Dong or Cecilia Chan as soon as possible.
10. We have had problems with public safety around the church lately. When you park, please do not leave anything in the car where it can be seen, and cause the car to be broken into.
11. March 4th is the first Friday of the Month. We will have adoration of the Host at 6:30 p.m. and Mass at 7:30. All parishioners are welcome.
12. There will be a requiem Mass for Lam Won Tsung Yee on Saturday March 5th at 9”30 a.m. May God grant her repose of her soul.
13. Also on March 5th, we will hold a VIRTUS seminar from 2 to 5. All volunteers who will work with the youth and have not taken part in the seminar, please register with Daniel Choy.
14. All parishioners are welcome to visit our new webpage http://www.stbridgetccc.com.