羅省華人天主堂消息 3/6/2011 常年期第九主日
- 今天繼續有第二次為〝Together in Mission〞奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$7247.80，多謝各教友，上主日巳捐贈了$1094.25。請各教友繼續熱力慷慨支持。
- 今天財務組將於下午1時在Conference Room 1舉行會議，請各財務會員準時出席。
- 今天有健康舞班練習. 時間: 12:30 – 2:30. 在 St. Joseph House. 請準時出席。
- 今天TFC少青組將於英文彌撤後至下午2時在JH 2開會，歡迎12歲至17歲少青及家長參與。將有午餐小點供應。
- 由洛杉磯總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月18至 20日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Eric Li査詢。
- 由洛杉磯總教區Ethnic Ministry一年一度的四旬期英文退省將在3月26日早上9時至下午4時在Montebello的De Paul Evangelization Center舉行。Fr. Gus Taylor將會帶領退省。我們的英文歌詠團將會為退省做泰澤祈禱。費用為$25包括早午餐，林神父鼓勵教友參加。因名額有限如有興趣者請立刻與Ken Dong或Cecilia Chan 報名。
- 本堂四旬期中文退省將於4月16日由温哥華來的(Fr. Anthony Ho) 何神父主持，請與Eric Li聯絡及報名。
- 本堂繼續直至4/16為本堂教友及鄰近社區低收入人仕免費報2010年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$40,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可享用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
- 中文歌詠團和聖家會在3月27日携手合辦泰澤共融祈禱。 時間是下午一時開始，為時大約1小時。盼望能在四旬期內參與這個特別的祈禱，潔淨心靈與主相偕，為迎接復活的基督。 歡迎各位教友參與。
- 本堂資深教友Mrs. Jean Soo Hoo於2月28日蒙主寵召，安息彌撒將於星期一3月7日上午10時在本堂舉行。請各位教友為她靈魂之安息祈禱。
中文彌撤 –Brian Chow, Maureen & Bosco Tang
英文彌撤- William Tam & Peter Wong
本周內彌撒意向: 蔡翠柳合家謝主，Stanley Ng為Peter Lee求病癒，蔡冰輝合家求恩，譚麗英謝主，Don Joan謝主。
|請為以下亡者祈禱，望主賜予永安及永光照之：Mrs. Jean Soo Hoo，伍馬普韶，
潘老太，Joseph Wing Chew Mah，Tammy Wong，余林蘊純，Mrs. Shiu Fa Wong。
|請為以下病人祈禱，求主賜他們早日康復：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan，于李惠芳，Frieda Chen。|
Papal Intention for March: That the nations of Latin America may walk in fidelity to the Gospel and be bountiful in social justice and peace.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Ninth Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. We will continue with the second collection for the Archdiocese’ “Together in Mission,” until the target of $7247.80 is reached. Thanks to the generosity of the parishioners, last week we have already collected $1094.25 towards that target
2. The Finance Committee will meet today at 1 p.m. in Conference Romm 1. All members please attend punctually.
3. Line Dance will continue today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph’s House.
4. TFC will meet today after the English Mass until 2 p.m. in SJH conference room 2. A light lunch will be served. All youths between 12 and 17 and their parents are welcome.
5. Wednesday March 9th is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten season. Fast and abstinence are observed on that day. Please review or inquire about the regulations if you are uncertain. There will be a Mass at 7:30 p.m. with the anointing of the ashes. All parishioners are encouraged to attend, and please pray that we will all have a meaningful Lent.
6. There will be a Station of the Cross (in Cantonese) every Friday during Lent (from March 11th through April 22nd). All parishioners are encouraged to attend.
7. The Religious Education Congress held by the Archdiocese will convene in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 18 to 20. To encourage parishioner participation, our parish will defray half of the registration fee. Please talk to Eric Li for details.
8. The Everyoung Society will celebrate the Feast of St. Joseph on Saturday March 19th with a meeting at 9:30 a.m. and a Mass at 10. During Mass we will celebrate the Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick, and welcome and blessing of new members.
9. The annual Lenten retreat held by the Ethnic Ministry of the Archdiocese will be held on March 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the DePaul Evangelization Center in Montebello. The retreat will be led by Father Gus Taylor, and our English choir will lead a Taize prayer. The cost is $25, including breakfast and lunch. Father Lam encourages all the parishioners to attend. Because space is limited, please register with Ken Dong or Cecilia Chan as soon as possible.
10. Our Church’s annual Cantonese retreat will be held on April 16th. It will be directed by Fr. Anthony Ho from Vancouver. Please register with Eric Li.
11. Our church is participating in VITA, which is a free income tax service for neighboring low income families, through April 16th. You can avail yourself of this service if your family income is below $40,000. Please inform your family and friends. For information or appointment, please call (323)222-5518.
12. The Chinese Choir and Holy Family Society will jointly sponsor a Taize prayer service on Sunday March 27th. It will begin at 1 p.m. and will last approximately one hour. We hope the parishioners will avail themselves of this special prayer during Lent, to cleanse their souls and become closer to the Lord, so as to welcome the risen Christ.
13. Our long term parishioner Mrs. Jean Soo-Hoo was recalled by the Lord on Monday Februay 28th. Requiem Mass will be held on Monday March 7th at 10 a.m. Please pray for the repose of her soul.
14. All parishioners are welcome to visit our new webpage http://www.stbridgetccc.com.