本週末【1月24日（星期五） 至 1月26日（星期日）】本堂堅振班青少年在Three River參與退省。讓我們為他們祈禱。願天主聖神開啟他們的心目，常服從聖神的指引。
2月1日（星期六）農曆年初二。上午9時30分舉行彌撒。感謝天主、並求衪祝福我們及我們的家庭。當天也是本堂主保 St. Bridget of Ireland瞻禮日。彌撒中也請聖人代禱，求上主降福本堂教友。
• 2月 2 日— 農曆新年。
• 2月 9 日— 慶祝農曆新年。當天上午10時正舉行中、英雙語彌撒。
本堂將由2月8日至4月12日逢星期六為教友及鄰近社區人仕免費申報2013年的入息稅。凡家庭總收入不超過52,000美元，便可接受此項服務。請致電 323-222-5518查詢及預約。如有意參加這個可回饋社區的服務，請向 Raymond Wong 查詢詳情。
• 上午10時舉行中、英雙語彌撒，由本堂所屬地區Clark主教主禮。彌撒中、我們也同時為在本年裡慶祝每5或10年及60或以上結婚周年的夫婦祈禱。請有關夫婦在今天彌撒後向 Eric Li 或Richard Cheung報名。
This weekend, from Jan 24 (Friday) to Jan 26 (Sunday), the Confirmation students will hold their retreat in the Three River retreat house. May the Holy Spirit be with them, open their mind and heart to accept His guidance. Please pray for them.
There will be line dance practice today from 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. at St. Joseph House.
Last Sunday, our parish had already celebrated St. John Bosco’s feast day, which occurs on Friday, January 31. This year, that day also happens to be the Lunar New Year’s Day, in the Year of the Horse. Our parish will have Mass at 7:30 p.m. to celebrate.
Saturday, February 2, is the second day of the Lunar New Year. A Thanksgiving Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. We pray God to bless us and our families. That day is also the feast day of our patron, St. Bridget of Ireland. During Mass, we will pray for the saint’s intercession, for our Lord to bless our parishioners.
CCD classes will be cancelled for the following two Sundays:
• February 2, 2014 – Chinese New Year holiday
• February 9, 2014 – Chinese New Year celebration
(Bilingual Mass with Bishop Clark at 10:00am)
Classes will resume on February 16, 2014.
Our parish will offer free tax help to people who make $52,000 or less assistance in preparing their 2013 tax returns every Saturday from February 8 to April 12. Please call 323-222-5518 to make reservation. If you are interest to participate in this free tax assistance service, please contact Raymond Wong.
Our parish will celebrate the Lunar New Year on Sunday, February 9.
• A bilingual Mass at 10:00a.m. will be celebrated by Bishop Clark, regional bishop of Our Lady of Angels region. During Mass, all the wedding anniversaries ending in 5 or 0 will also be commemorated, as well as all wedding anniversaries over 60. If the anniversaries are appropriate for you, please register with Eric Li or Richard Cheung after Mass today.
• Fun fair from 12:00 noon to 2:00p.m. Program includes Children Chinese Opera singing, Chinese costumes contest, lion dance, lantern riddles, calligraphy, arts and crafts, and CNY snacks tasting. Please invite your families and friends to come join the festivities. Lunch can be purchased at $5.00 each.