3. 本堂由即日起至4月12日逢星期六為教友及鄰近社區人仕免費申報2013年的入息稅。凡家庭總收入不超過52,000美元，便可接受此項服務。請致電 323-222-5518查詢及預約。
5. 2月17日（星期一）總統紀念日。當天是公眾假期，堂區辦事處休假一天。如有要事，請直接與 林神父（323-382-5922）或 吳神父（808-398-0759）聯絡。
• 2月22日（星期六）— 上午9時30分彌撒照常。
• 2月22 日（星期六）— 下午5時30分、舉行主日提前彌撒。
• 2月23日（星期日）— 彌撒時間照常。
7. 2月23 日（星期日）「兒童主日學」因「羅省華埠爆竹跑步」活動關係、停課一天。 3月2日（星期日）復課。
報名及詳情請與 David Law 或 Victoria Huang聯絡。
1. We sincerely thank all the parishioners who took part in making the Chinese New Year Fun Fair such a success, as well as the boys and girls who performed the Cantonese Opera and Lion Dance. May God give them special blessings and rewards.
“Together In Mission” provides substantial financial support to 37 parishes and 56 schools in our Archdiocese. These parishes and schools provide education, ministry and a Catholic presence for tens of thousands of our sisters and brothers. The goal for our parish this year is $10,758.88. We will carry out second collections every Sunday until we achieve this goal. The theme of the campaign is “Love never fails.” (1Cor 13:8) “Together in Mission” provides an opportunity to show our concern for those served by the parishes and schools that need your financial support. Thank you for your generosity.
3. Our parish offers free tax help to people who make $52,000 or less. Assistance in preparing their 2013 tax returns will be available every Saturday from now till April 12. Please call 323-333-5518 to make reservation.
4. There will be line dance practice today from 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. at St. Joseph House.
5. Tomorrow, Monday, February 17 is Presidents’ Day, a public holiday. The parish office will be closed for the day. If there is an emergency, please directly contact Father Lam (323-3825922) or Father Andrew (808-3980759).
6. The community sponsored “Chinatown Firecracker 10K Run” will be held on Sunday, February 23. Some streets in Chinatown will be closed. In order to facilitate the parking needs of the community, our church will follow this special schedule for Masses:
• Saturday, February 22 — Mass at 9:30a.m. as usual
• Saturday, February 22 — A vigil Mass will be celebrated at 5:30p.m.
• Sunday, February 23 — Mass at the usual times
7. CCD for Sunday, February 23 will be cancelled due to the Firecracker 10K Run.
It will be resumed on Sunday, March 2.
8. The annual Lenten Retreat for our church will be held on Saturday, March 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will be conducted by Father Chu from Vancouver. Registration will be taken, starting today.
• Registration on or before Sunday, Feb 23 will cost $10 each, inclusive of lunch.
• Registration on or after Monday, Feb 24 will cost $12 each, inclusive of lunch.
Please contact David Law or Victoria Huang for registration and further information on the retreat.