1. 本堂由即日起至4月12日逢星期六為教友及鄰近社區人仕免費申報2013年的入息稅。凡家庭總收入不超過52,000美元，便可接受此項服務。請致電 323-222-5518查詢及預約。
報名及詳情請與 David Law 或 Victoria Huang聯絡。
7. 3月2 日（星期日）「新火相傳」小組將在上午11時在二樓青年會客室舉行「如何改善祈禱質素」研討會。歡迎各位教友參與。
1. Our parish offers free tax help to people who make $52,000 or less. Assistance in preparing their 2013 tax returns will be available every Saturday from now till April 12. Please call 323-222-5518 to make reservation.
2. “Together In Mission” provides substantial financial support to 37 parishes and 56 schools in our Archdiocese. These parishes and schools provide education, ministry and a Catholic presence for tens of thousands of our sisters and brothers. The goal for our parish this year is $10,758.88. We will carry out second collections every Sunday until we achieve this goal. The theme of the campaign is “Love never fails.” (1Cor 13:8) “Together in Mission” provides an opportunity to show our concern for those served by the parishes and schools that need your financial support. Thank you for your generosity.
3. The annual Lenten Retreat for our church will be held on Saturday, March 8, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It will be conducted by Father Chu from Vancouver.
• Registration on or before Sunday, Feb 23 will cost $10 each, inclusive of lunch.
• Registration on or after Monday, Feb 24 will cost $12 each, inclusive of lunch.
Please contact David Law or Victoria Huang for registration and further information on the retreat.
4. There will be line dance practice today from 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. at St. Joseph House.
5. Tuesday, Feb. 25 is the feast day of Sts. Luigi Versiglia and Callisto Caravario, Salesian martyrs in China. Pray that the saints especially bless the Catholic church in China, and the Salesian province of China.
6. On Saturday, March1, we will have a special Mass at 9:30 a.m. devoted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
7. On next Sunday, March 2, the group “Passing the Flame” will hold a study group in the Youth Center on “how to improve the quality of prayers”. All parishioners are welcome to participate.